Monday, September 24, 2007

 

Top Tip for pinholes!

I never read this, or have been told it before, but the guy at my local paint shop gave me a great idea. I was complaining that fixing the last few pinholes appears to go on for ever. Up until now I have been trying to squish paint some days, filler others, into the holes with a credit card.

His reply was "Easy, take a pin and some paint, dab the pin in the paint and then in the hole." It works and it is obvious once you know. The pin displaces the air in the minute cavity, but when you pull it out the paint gets sucked in. It works!

Sorry if you already know......

And for the quote of the day, George Bush talking about Tony Blair.
"I've heard he's been called Bush's Poodle. He's bigger than that."
27th June, 2007

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?